Partnership With LPL
Comprehensive Financial Planning
Financial Life Organizer
Wealth Creation & Management
Risk Mitigation and Management
Itemized Wealth Solutions
Complimentary Second Opinion
Retirement Plan Consulting
Client Service Model
Account View Login
Guided Wealth Protfolio Login
Weekly Market Commentary
Discovery Meeting Checklist
Financial Organizer Checklist
Compass Risk Assessment
Women & Investment
FINANCIAL GPS: We have developed and refined a planning-based process that provides a roadmap to your financial destination.
– We’ll each share our values and beliefs to determine if this relationship is mutually beneficial.
Because no two clients share the same life experiences, we’ve created a confidential discovery process to identify your current wealth reality, discover your future wealth possibilities, and craft customized financial plans. Our personalized approach is rooted in collaboration – an ongoing engagement that’s proactive and creative. We work for you and with you to
outline your current financial resources then align them with your goals to create a robust advisory relationship.
Financial Plan Design and Delivery
– Based on your goals we can make key decisions together, take action, resolve problems, and plan a path for your future. For those desiring more comprehensive planning; we can dive deeper into your advanced needs and create a strategically designed plan and implementation strategy for your review.
– For those clients that value the need to be financially organized, we offer a Financial Organizer that acts as a repository of the vital information your family would need in the event of a life emergency, organize it, printed in and distribute both in hard copy and electronically to ensure your family is prepared.
- Once you have reviewed the plan to ensure it correctly addresses your priorities, we implement the plan according to the agreed upon timeline.
Ongoing Evaluation and Adjustments
– Since life has a way of altering our plans, we believe it is important to meet regularly to: discuss changes to your financial situation or goals; monitor, review, and potentially update plans; and evaluate our progress of the journey toward your financial destination.